Friday, May 4, 2012

ashamed.

HOW EMBARASSING.
I thought I could do this whole blogging thing, and I haven't blogged since December.
That was 4 months ago.
Oooops.

SO. The main reason I neglect this blog is because of SCHOOL. It keeps me pretty busy and keeps me pretty CRAZAY.
But, I would like to announce I have completed my sophomore year in the design program. I had a few major breakdowns and survived with just a few minor breakdowns. Sorry peeps. (sorry professors and fellow classmates that had to deal with that...) :) But it was an adventure and I have already learned so much. I love it.

Todd has been so great these past couple weeks to deal with an emotionally unstable, crazy wife, who hasn't cooked or cleaned or done laundry. And I come rolling in at about 2 AM from doing projects at the studio every night. And when i come home I kiss him goodnight which always gives him a heart attack every time. What a trooper.

SO thats enough writing.. But I am going to chicago this sunday with the interior design program and I can't WAIT. It will be a perfect start to summer.

And. Here are some pictures from our lives the past little bit:

We went to ST george with todds family for spring break. It was so great.
We got a grill. Burgers.. get in my bellay.

 We threw a shower for Lindsay who is getting married in a month! So excited.
And.. the most exciting thing right now is I bought a new bike! I plan on wheelin to work and going around town with it. Its beautiful. And so is logan in the summer.
Confession: I rode it to work the other day and smiled the whole time because i was so content. 


Anyways, I'll start to blog better now that summer is here which means I am an all around happier person. HOORAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment