Monday, December 26, 2011

Holidays.

Merry Christmas!
This really is the most.. wonderful time.. of the year! I love it. I love the snow. (If we could get more than 2 inches) I love snuggling up with my love inside. I love being with my amazing family. I love having a break from school and relax and sleep in until 10. I love hot chocolate. I love christmas music. (especially this year.. i felt like there were some great ones!) I love christmas candy (peppermint kisses and chocolate oranges.) YUM. I love giving... and okay, i love getting spoiled rotten! :)
Loved my moms tree!
Linds and jared and baby jace.


whit & santa mike
baby jace.
first christmas present!
dad and jake looking cool in their new shades.
christmas jams.
me posing with my kindle fire! ahh. I love it!

Mine and todd's stockings my momma made. 

happy todd.

Loved our "first" christmas together. It was amazing and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful man! 


No comments:

Post a Comment