Sunday, August 21, 2011

Updates!

So it happened, We got married! I knew all you people out there.. (all 8 of you) were wondering if we got married. Well, we did! And here is proof.
Us coming out of the temple.. now married! Haha. I love this picture.

We haven't really been up to much, just enjoying the last days of summer before school starts. But i'm only taking 10 credits so i really can't complain about school.
But here are some updates with us:
I got a library card (COOL) and started reading The Book Thief. Suuuuch a good book. Start reading it now.

We went to bear lake with my fam. 4 wheeled and went to the lake. P.s. Its so lame that all of bear lake's beaches are now "private". seriously.. so lame. Please share the love.
 We rented a cabin in bear lake for my dads 50th.
 All of us. Except todd.
 At ze beach.
4 wheeelin! So fun.

Some other updates are that:
Our neighbors across our apartment had 10 cops at their house and todd saw them getting arrested. comforting.
Todd has tried (and has done a pretty good job) becoming friends with everyone in our apartment complex and in our ward. He is so great. And he remembers everyones name which I am so bad at. Seriously. I meet someone and then 10 seconds later, gone.
We got our first calling. Cub scouts. Haha good luck to us.
I had my first cooking failure. I tried making cream cheese filled snickerdoodles. Sounds amazing right? DONT make them. They are way more time consuming then you think. It will result in you yelling "this is stuuuuupid!!!" And todd just looking at you blankly and saying "how can I help?" haha i love him.
Todd had to get used to my shopping habits realllly quick and I had to explain to him why it is OK that I bought 2 purses in 1 month.

Also, I'm obsessed with pinterest. 
Go there. Or don't. Because you'll become addicted. And you'll just pin pin pin alllll. day. long. :/

kseeyabye.



1 comment:

  1. Keep updating cause I love knowing about my family who I live too far from. And keep pinning cause I love your pins...and yes pinterest is amazing.

    ReplyDelete